Catholic Schools Mailing Lists
The lucrative market of Catholic education receives billions of dollars in state and federal funding each year to power a network of nearly 1,700 schools. Further funds are contributed from school fees and from Catholic education offices. The Catholic schools in any given state generally represent a majority of private schools and educate one in five Australians. This is a big market - ask yourself, could you be one of the companies supplying Catholic schools?
Mailing lists are a great way to get into the education market. For a reasonably low investment, you can be putting catalogues, letters or other marketing materials on the desks of the people who make the decisions. You may choose to reinforce mailing campaigns with fax broadcasts or telephone campaigns - you can optionally supplement your Catholic schools mailing lists with this information and more. A-ZGovBIZ have the most up-to-date lists covering the key decision-makers in Catholic schools.
"The data has been accurate and we would recommend that any business who needs to communicate with schools should contact A-ZGovBIZ."
“I believe A-ZGovBIZ is one of the best, most powerful databases I have ever come across and an invaluable tool for schools marketing.”
A-ZGovBIZ lists are available for purchase or annual license and can be selected by job function, head office/branch, location, industry, metro/country, gender, number of employees and more.
Facts and Figures
- 99.9% of contacts have an email address
- 59% are in metro areas
- 98.5% are on the main campus
- 44% of Principals are female
- 39% of IT decision makers are female
A-ZGovBIZ is also unique as it offers both Principals and School IT Buyers in every Catholic school. No other school mailing list offers this choice.
PRINCIPALS in Catholic schools mailing list provides:
1. Principals on the main campus vs campus managers in branch campuses.
2. Principals are checked at the beginning each year to capture personnel changes as they happen.
3. Principals who have requested not to receive faxes are identified as DO NOT SEND.
SCHOOL IT BUYERS in Catholic schools mailing list provides:
1. IT decision makers on both the main campus and branch campuses are identified.
2. IT decision makers are checked at the beginning each year to capture personnel changes as they happen
3. IT decision makers who have requested not to receive faxes are identified as DO NOT SEND.
Timing of marketing campaigns to Catholic schools is critical. It is important to be aware of the buying cycles to ensure you are targeting the right prospect at the right time. Paying attention to differing term dates and decision-making schedules will help you to maximise the effectiveness of your A-ZGovBIZ Catholic Schools Mailing Lists.
Need more information about our catholic schools mailing lists?
See our List of Lists. To speak to a representative about your next marketing campaign, or for more information about how A-ZGovBIZ can help improve the results of your schools mailing campaigns, call us at: 02 9516 4703 or