School IT Managers List
List ID: AZSI
Charity discount: 10%
A-ZGovBIZ School IT Decision Makers is a fully personalised and comprehensive list of senior and middle management level IT personnel in primary, combined, special and secondary schools nationally.
If you are a supplier of IT related products, this list will enable you to market to IT Decision Makers in key roles including IT Managers, IT Coordinators, Business Managers and ICT Coordinators.
The list is fully privacy compliant and includes first and last name, position, title, level of seniority, address, phone, email, number of students and more.
A-ZGovBIZ School IT Decision Makers is updated all year round – identifying schools that have opened and closed as well as positional changes. Also at the beginning of the school year A-ZGovBIZ telephones all schools nationally to update the information we hold.
Our online data portal Discovery will enable you to capture the changes as they occur and have access to new contacts for free as we add them. Ask about our special pricing for the national A-ZGovBIZ School IT Decision Makers list.
- Accuracy (fresh data updated at least every month)
- Comprehensive across all states and levels
- In-depth data showing numbers of students
Number of contacts in our School IT Decision Makers database listed by state and level (multiple contacts in some schools).
You might also be interested in...
- Australian Schools Decision Makers
- Australian School Principals
- Australian Schools Wellbeing
- New Zealand Schools Decision Makers
- New Zealand School Principals
- New Zealand School IT Managers
- University Decision Makers
- TAFE Decision Makers
- Tertiary Education IT Managers
- Training Organisations (RTO)
- Education Agencies and Departments
- Childcare/Early Learning (non-personalised)
- Government IT Managers
or see more Public Sector Lists