Australian Schools Wellbeing List
List ID: AZSW
Charity discount: 10%
A-ZGovBIZ Schools Wellbeing is a fully personalised list of wellbeing staff in public, independent public, private and Catholic schools across all school levels, in every state and territory nationally.
This list will enable you to market to wellbeing staff in schools, in key roles including Chaplains, Counsellors and Guidance Officers, as well as Coordinators, Head Teachers and Deputy/Assistant Principals of Student Wellbeing, Welfare and Pastoral Care.
A-ZGovBIZ Schools Wellbeing is updated all year round, identifying schools that have opened and closed as well as positional changes. Also, at the beginning of the school year A-ZGovBIZ contacts all schools nationally to update the information we hold.
Our online data portal Discovery will enable you to capture the changes as they occur and have access to new contacts for free as we add them. Fresh updates to the A-ZGovBIZ Schools Wellbeing list are available every week through Discovery.
Accuracy (fresh data updated at least every month)
Comprehensive across all states and levels
- In-depth data showing numbers of students
Number of contacts in our Schools Wellbeing database listed by state and type (multiple contacts in some schools).
You might also be interested in...
- Australian Schools Decision Makers
- Australian School Principals
- Australian School IT Managers
- New Zealand Schools Decision Makers
- New Zealand School Principals
- New Zealand School IT Managers
- University Decision Makers
- TAFE Decision Makers
- Tertiary Education IT Managers
- Training Organisations (RTO)
- Education Agencies and Departments
- Childcare/Early Learning (non-personalised)
or see more Public Sector Lists