Stay Connected with Government, Health and Education Events
Australian Capital Territory
Change Management for the Public Sector 2017 - Hear from leading practitioners on the areas of Disruptive, Agile and Transitional Change within the public sector. Conference streams include:Inspiring Change, Lessons Learned, Transitional Change, Working in an Agile Environment, Overcoming Resistance to Change, Community Change, Fundamentals, tools in implementing change. (1 - 2 February, 2017)
New South Wales
- EduTECH - An annual conference to be held at the Darwin Convention Centre that covers learning across all levels of education, including schools, University, VET and workplace education. Attendees consist of senior education professionals from all over the world who come for the networking opportunities and to learn from Australia's biggest education exhibition. (8 - 9 June, 2017)
- 2017 AASE National Conference - The Australian Association of Special Education will be holding their national conference for2017 in Darwin, where the theme ' Walk With Me' will be explored.Keynote speakers for the event will come from Australia and overseas. (7 - 8 April, 2017)
- 2017 ACAL National Conference - This is the annual conference for the Australian Council for Adult Literacy to be held at the Darwin Convention Centre. In 2017 the Australian Council for Adult Literacy celebrates 40 years actively promoting language, literacy, numeracy, and communication advocacy and research. The Conference offers delegates a unique opportunity to explore the conditions required for more critically engaged debates about local, regional and global provision. (13-14 September, 2017)
National Rural Health Conference - Now in its 14th year, this conference will look at issues that are faced by faced by rural health systems and will see leaders in the rural health sector share ideas and views. Cairns. (26 - 29 April).
2017 LGAT Annual Conference - Imagination, Ideas and Innovation: Developing Better Communities is the theme for the 2017 LGAT Annual Conference. Comprising the LGAT General Meeting and Annual General Meeting, a Networking Hour, the Conference Dinner, a two-day Conference and the announcement of the 2017 Local Government Awards for Excellence. (26 - 28 July, 2017)
15th World Congress on Public Health - The World Congress on Public Health (WCPH) is held every 2-4 years by the World Federation of Public Health Associations (WFPHA) and it attracts between 2,000-4,000 delegates. The Congress serves as an international forum for the exchange of knowledge and experiences on key public health issues, contributing towards protecting and promoting public health at a national and global level. (3 - 7 April 2017)
National Futureschools - This is a 3 day event starting with five pre-event masterclasses on 22nd March that lead into 5 parallel conferences running alongside a central exhibition. Futureschools brings together educators from public, independent and catholic schools from around the country. The event will be held at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (22 - 24 March 2017)
- 4th Annual Connect Expo - Connect Expo brings together industry leaders at the forefront of technology innovation, including government policy strategists, innovators and people working in the ICT industry. This expo looks at how technology is changing the way we work and how we can make the most of these opportunities.
- Seamless - Banks, retailers and merchants alike are rapidly adapting to the new payments landscape. Seamless was developed to bring together the entire payments eco-system to discuss, debate and evaluate alternative payment strategies and technologies. Seamless brings together stakeholders from across the e-commerce value chain - from storefront creation to digital marketing and from payment to fulfilment and delivery. (10 - 11 May, 2017)
- National Indigenous Mental Health and Wellbeing Forum -This three-day conference will look at how to create and implement mental health programs to support people in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities. The first two days of the conference will be made up of keynote addresses and case studies, while the third day will comprise of a range of workshops. (13 - 15 February, 2017)
- 2017 International Educator Tour - The Australian Centre for Grief and Bereavement offers quality education and training opportunities for health professionals, students, volunteers and any other individual or agency desiring to enhance grief and bereavement knowledge and practice. The International Educator for 2017, Dr Dale G Larson (PhD), will present two one day workshops in Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney. (19 - 27 June, 2017)
- Asia-Pacific Association for International Education 2017 Conference and Exhibition - The 12th Annual APAIE conference will be held in Taiwan to discuss the theme New Era, New Horizon, New Frontier Higher Education in Asia Pacific. The accompanying exhibition will feature over 200 exhibitors and provide great global networking opportunities for education professionals. Kaohsiung Exhibition Centre, Kaohsiung, Taiwan (20 - 23 March, 2017)
If you are considering participating or exhibiting at one of these events, we can provide you with a list of key contacts in the public sector to help you boost your networking strategy and get your message across successfully.