Finance and Business Managers List
List ID: AZFB
Charity discount: 10%
A-ZGovBIZ Finance/ Corporate Business Decision Makers can be used by suppliers targeting public sector contacts responsible for financial and organisational planning, organising and controlling.
The list comprises of senior management and middle management decision-makers with job functions such as Finance Manager, Corporate Services Director, Chief Financial Officer, Finance Officer and Corporate Services Manager. There are approximately 200 separate position titles that fall within this sector.
• Management and control of projects and programs with the annual plan including prioritisation and monitoring progress on a regular basis.
• Provide strategic direction, professional, technical and financial advice to the Executive, Council and Staff to enable policy formulation on matters of financial nature. Ensure that the organisation’s procurement strategies are effective, efficient and accountable so that transparency and consistency is clearly evident.
• Manage the division / business unit / organisation to meet its financial and other objectives while ensuring that the organisation’s policies and direction are implemented in compliance with legislation requirements and Australian Accounting Standards.
A-ZGovBIZ Finance/Corporate– quick stats
- 38% hold senior management positions
- 30% work within State Government
- 19% work within Local Councils
- 50% of Finance and Corporate contacts are female
Since 2002 our team of specialists has built up the knowledge and experience to supply data that is not only accurate, but also takes into account the latest departmental changes, mergers and closings.
Number of contacts in our Finance/Corporate Business Decision Makers database listed by state and sector.
See more Public Sector Lists